- Acidity or acid reflux may be a quite common condition affecting many Indians.
- This condition is characterized by heartburn felt round the lower chest area, which is caused by the stomach acid flowing duplicate into the food pipe only a few people realize the unhealthy eating habits and poor lifestyle choices that cause this condition.
- Acidity occurs when the gastric glands produce an outsized amount of acid, over what’s needed for the digestion process.
- This condition is characterized by a burning sensation just above the stomach, or right below the breastbone
- Overindulge in alcohol
- Consume spicy food
- Who often consume non-vegetarian food
- Who take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs(nsaids)
- Women nearing menopause
- Women who are pregnant
- People who suffer from medical conditions like diabetes, asthma, herniation, peptic ulcers, animal tissue disorders, or zollinger-ellison syndrome
- Due to unhealthy eating habits
- Due to certain foods consumed in excess
- As a side effect of medicines
- Due to existing medical conditions
- Due to other causes like stress, lack of sleep etc.
- Burning sensation within the stomach
- Burning sensation within the throat and heart
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Prolonged sour taste within the mouth
- Bad breath
NATURAL CURE FOR ACIDITY:
they’re rich in potassium and increase the assembly of mucus within the stomach which prevents the surplus acid formation and also fights the harmful effects of excessive acid production. A ripe banana may be a perfect antidote to severe bouts of acidity.
- Cold milk
It’s a known undeniable fact that milk contains a high amount of calcium which makes it a superfood for bone health. This can be the explanation cold tin provide you with instant relief from the burning sensation one feels during acidity and acid reflux.
- Cold buttermilk
It urge relief from heartburn, drain the cup a glass of cold buttermilk. Buttermilk contains carboxylic acid that neutralizes the acidity within the stomach. The carboxylic acid further soothes the stomach by coating the stomach lining and reducing the irritation and acid reflux symptoms.
- Fennel seeds
Contain a compound called Anethole which works as a soothing agent for the stomach and prevents spasm and flatulence. It’s also loaded with vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre that aids the method of fine digestion.
- Basil leaves or tulsi
Stimulates our stomach to supply more mucus which successively helps to alleviate heartburn and nausea that usually occurs with acidity
- Pineapple juice
Supply relief from acidity and heartburn. Drink a glass of fruit crush if you have got had a spicy meal and detect symptoms of acidity. Fruit juice may be a tried and tested remedy to stop further as reduce hyperacidity and heartburn.
- Raw almonds
Raw almonds are simply natural almonds that haven’t been soaked or tampered with in any way. In times of yore within the
- Mint leaves or pudina
Help when plagued by indigestion or acidity. Mint leaves are one in every of the simplest coolants available in nature and thus this property makes them reduce the burning and pain that always accompanies acidity and indigestion. Mint helps lower the acid content of the stomach and improves digestion
Clove helps to beat back effects of excess acid produced within the stomach and canal which means that it doesn’t allow the formation of gas. Sprinkle crushed cloves and cardamom in your curries and Indian desserts to treat acidity, prevent flatulence, and even get obviate bad breath.
Ginger has properties that destroy the acidity triggering pylori bacteria, decreases inflammation, minimizes nausea and calms the stomach muscles. Fresh ginger also helps within the treatment of nausea
Garlic is truly a powerhouse of antioxidants which obviously makes it a champion of heart health, but it’s equally powerful as an antidote to acidity too. Raw garlic kills the pathogenic microorganism that’s a serious culprit in causing gastroenteritis. Including garlic in your everyday meals can actually stimulate your stomach health and forestall ind
Amla also contains a high amount of water-soluble vitamin which helps in healing the injured stomach lining and oesophagus