You know about a healthy diet to keep the body disease-free, but Ayurvedic diet also gives the body the ability to fight diseases with strength. Ayurveda has a special importance in Indian cuisine. Consumption of Ayurvedic diet also protects against many diseases.
When it comes to food and drink, Indian food is loved by people all over the world. The influence of Ayurveda is also very high in India. Ayurveda also has an effect in Indian food and many foods are known as Ayurvedic diet. According to Indian Ayurveda, if you eat and drink according to your body, then very few get sick. In Ayurveda, three energies of the body are talked about. These energies are also called body doshas. You also know the names of Vata, Pitta and Kapha. The body is related to Vata i.e. air and space. In Ayurveda, pitta is included in fire and water. Similarly, Kapha is considered to be related to earth and water.
According to Ayurveda, when the diet is wrong, then medicine is of no use. The diet should is right, so that you don’t need any medicine. If you also want to adopt Ayurvedic diet to keep good health, then here we are telling about some special Ayurvedic diet.
1. Desi ghee consumption
- Indian Ayurveda recognizes desi ghee as a super food.
- The consumption of desi ghee is very beneficial for the body.
- It works to remove toxic substances from the body and improves the digestive system.
- Desi ghee also does the work of easing bowel movements.
- Diabetic patients can also consume Desi Ghee.
- Add on Desi ghee to your diet for getting its benefits.
2. Lukewarm water
- You might be knowing benefits of drinking lukewarm water on an empty stomach in the morning.
- It is very beneficial in removing harmful toxins out of the body.
- This is also the principle of Indian Ayurveda in a way. You also know the many benefits of drinking hot water.
- According to Ayurveda, you should sipa little lukewarm water every hour.
3. Ginger consumption
- We all use ginger in food. The weather in India varies.
- The risk of diseases also increases with the changing seasons.
- Consuming ginger is very beneficial to avoid infection and increase the body’s immunity.
- Along with improving the digestive system, the consumption of ginger also works to relieve women from menstrual pain.
4. Cumin is an ayurvedic medicine
- You keep on reading the home remedies of cumin to lose weight. This is also an Ayurvedic rule itself.
- According to Indian Ayurveda, consuming cumin seeds daily is beneficial for health.
- Cumin can be used in two ways to give special benefits to the body.
- You can consume it by soaking a spoonful of cumin seeds in water overnight.
- You can drink this water after getting up in the morning or after boiling it.
- Another way is to drink ground cumin after roasting it in hot water.
5. Lukewarm milk
- Milk has a special importance in Indian food.
- According to Ayurveda, the consumption of hot milk is beneficial for health.
- Cold milk is a bit difficult to digest. Drinking lukewarm or warm milk before sleeping at night has been good for good sleep along with the digestive system.
- Milk also has the ability to provide all kinds of nutrition to the body.
- You can add Turmeric to the milk for betterment and strengthening of your immune system.
All the above super foods are known as an Ayurvedic diet. These foods can be easily included in your daily diet.