- Male pattern baldness, also called androgenic alopecia, typically refers to excessive hair loss from scalp.
- It is common type of hair loss in men.
- Hereditary is the most common cause of baldness.
- People may cover baldness with hairstyles, makeup, hats or scarves.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:-
- Gradual thinning on top of head
- Circular or patchy bald spots
- Sudden loosening of hair
- Full-body hair loss
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp.
- Family history – hereditary is the most common cause of baldness that happens with aging. This condition also called androgenic alopecia.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions – there are variety of conditions that can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to thyroid problems. Medical conditions include alopecia aerate.
- Medications and supplements – Hair loss can be a side effect of certain drugs, such as used for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
- Radiation therapy to the head – The hair may not grow back.
- A very stressful event – People may experience a general hair thinning for several months after a physical or emotional shock. This is temporary hair loss.
- Hairstyles and treatments – Excessive hairstyling pull hair tight and cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia. Hot-oil hair treatments also cause hair to fall out.
A number of factors increase the risk of hair loss including:-
- A family history of balding
- Significant weight loss
- Certain medical conditions such as diabetes and lupus
- Poor nutrition
MEDICATIONS THAT MAY CAUSE HAIR LOSS
Some drugs associated with hair loss include:
- Chemotherapy drugs
- Acne medications
- Antifungal drugs
- Blood pressure medications
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Antidepressants drugs
CAN BALDNESS PREVENTED
- Doing regular scalp massages, which stimulate hair growth.
- Smoking may be associated with hair loss so it is better to quit smoking.
- Reduce stress through mediation, exercise or deep breathing.
- Eat diet rich in protein, iron, and vitamins.
- Switch medication if they cause baldness.
CAC TREATMENT FOR BALDNESS
CAC presents instant men power tablet which regulate hormonal level, Provide muscular strength, reduce daily life stress & Maintain overall body fitness. This single tablet provide instant result in body deficient vitamins, minerals and calcium. Presence of keratin in instant men power make hair smooth, healthy and shiny.