- Blemish is any sort of mark or spot on the face
- Most are benign and not life-threatening. Some blemishes, however, can signal carcinoma.
- Types of blemishes
- “Blemish” can be a broad term that refers to any kind of skin mark. There are numerous sorts of blemishes.
TYPES OF BLEMISHES:
- Acne is also a standard condition. Acne can appear as:
- Acne is caused when sebum (oil), bacteria, or dirt clogs hair follicles. Acne can sometimes leave dark spots, pockmarks, or scarring on the skin. These are styles of blemishes.
- Hormonal changes form the acne.
- Stress may additionally make acne worse by increasing sebum production
- Papules are small skin lesions types.
- They’re typically around 1 centimeter in diameter. They’ll point color from pink and to brown. Pimples are sometimes noted as papules. Papules can occur individually or in clusters and should be any shape. Samples of papules include:
- Chickenpox rashes
- Psoriasis and shingles may cause papules to create.
- Nodules are a bunch of tissue.
- They’re hard to the touch larger than papules, usually 1 to 2 centimeters in diameter. Nodules can occur at any level of the skin.
- They’re going to vary in color from flesh-toned to red. Skin tags and warts are samples of nodules.
AGE SPOTS (LIVER SPOTS):
- These small, dark spots can form on any area of the body that’s been exposed to the sun.
- They’re commonest in people over 50, but they’ll also occur in younger people.
- Age spots are a form of hyperpigmentation.
- Pustules are fluid- or pus-filled bumps.
- Whiteheads and chickenpox blisters are types of pustules.
- Other conditions which can cause pustules to make include scabies and rosacea, a typical skin condition marked by blisters and visual blood vessels.
- Hair removal techniques, like tweezing, waxing, or shaving, can sometimes end in ingrown hairs. These are hairs that grow back to the skin and become trapped.
- This can cause a red bump to make. People with curly hair could even be more in danger of ingrown hairs than those with straight hair.
- Ingrown hairs can even develop into large, fluid-filled with cyst
- These are red, yellow, or white in appearance.
- They’ll be uncomfortable or painful to the touch.
- Birthmarks typically occur either at birth or shortly afterward they’re going to direct appearance, size, shape, and color.
- Moles and port-wine stains are sorts of birthmarks that typically last forever.
MELASMA AND HYPERPIGMENTATION:
- Melasma is extremely common during pregnancy. It’s a skin condition identified by brownish patches. it should be caused by sun exposure and hormonal changes.
- Hyperpigmentation An overproduction of melanin can cause uneven skin tone or dark patches. The causes of hyperpigmentation include:
- sun exposure
- acne scarring
- hormonal changes, like during pregnancy
- There are several varieties of skin cancers, including:
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Epithelial cell carcinoma
- Skin cancers can place appearance and in color. Some styles of carcinoma appear as if dark moles with irregular borders. Others appear as if yellow scabs or raised red bumps. Only your doctor can tell evidently if a blemish is carcinoma.
There are several differing types of cysts. They include:
- Epidermoid cysts
- Ganglion cysts
- Sebaceous cysts
- Cysts are benign (noncancerous) sacs that contain a substance, like fluid. they’ll appear as bumps of varying sizes on or under the skin.
- They’re often round.
- Scarring of the skin occurs when the dermis layer becomes damaged.
- The dermis is that the deep layer of skin where small blood vessels (capillaries), sweat glands, hair follicles, and nerve endings are located.
- Anything that causes the skin to open may result in scarring, sort of a wound or popped pimples.
- The herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) causescold sores.
- They’re fluid-filled blisters which are found on or near the mouth. they’ll itch or cause a tingling sensation. When the blisters open and drain, a red or yellow scab forms until they heal.
- DETOX PREMIUM POWDER: Detox premium powder is a very effective ayurvedic medicine to cure blemishes as it purifies the whole body by removing excess toxins from the body. The powder is composed of shukta pishti, giloy satv, gandhak rasayan, moti pishti, akik pishti, shankh bhasma, etc. The ingredient reduces all the signs and symptoms associated with the blemishes.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.
- SKIN GLOW KADHA: Skin glow kadha is an Ayurvedic proprietary that gives the best result in the treatment of acne, blemishes, rashes, and other common skin problems. The decoction is composed of dalchini, giloy, tulsi, chirata, haldi, mahaguni, bahera, etc. The ingredients have anti-aging properties and act as natural astringent that provides freshness to the skin, helps in improving the skin texture, restores the skin balance and naturally improves the quality of the skin.
Recommended Dosage – Take 20 ml twice daily with an equal amount of water.
- BLOOD PURIFIER SYRUP: It is ayurvedic syrup that consists of various natural ingredients such as Khadir Chall (Acacia catechu), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Harad (Terminalia bellirica), Baheda (Terminalia chebula), Amla (Emblica officinalis), etc. As the syrup purifies the blood by removing excess toxins it is very beneficial in maintaining proper circulation and improves the skin naturally.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
- ALOE VERA GEL: Aloe Vera herb is well known for its medicinal properties and has multiple benefits in case of skin problems. The gel is made up of pure extract of aloe vera that has a mixture of rose petals in it. The gel has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties and also provides a coolant effect to the skin.
Method of Application – Gently apply over the affected area of the skin.
- TWAK TAILAM: Twak tailam is very effective for the skin as it deeply nourishes the tissues and improves the skin luster. The tailam is composed of yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), etc. The tailam supports skin health, helps in reducing uneven pigments, improves complexion, and helps in deep detoxification and blood purification without any side effects.
Method of Application – Apply over the affected area of the skin.
SKIN CARE TABLET: Skin care tablet is a pure ayurvedic formulation. It help to maintain the texture of your skin depending on the type of skin you have. It contains various herbs like Haridra khand, Panchnimb churna, Khadir chahal, Chirayta, Mulethi, Chopchini, Gandhak, Ajmoda that work very effectively on all skin types. Skin care is a blood purifying tablet. It cools and detoxifies the blood, increase blood circulation of the skin. It minimizes the blemishes, lighten sun tan, delay ageing of skin and heal skin problems.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
- PANCHATIKTA GHRITA GUGGULU: This tablet contains pure herbal ingredients such as Nimba(Azadirachta indica), Patola(Cucumis acutangulus), Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia), Vasa(Adhatoda vasica), etc. these herbs shows Antioxidant, Anti-rheumatic, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, antipruritic, neuro-protective
Properties This tablet is effective in Indigestion, blood purification, blemishes, scars, asthma, and gout.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.