- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) may be a disorder characterized by extreme fatigue or tiredness
- Chronic fatigue syndrome may be a complex, long-term illness which will affect the full body, causing pain and extreme fatigue
- CFS may be mentioned as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) or systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID)
- CFS is most typically seen among people in their 40s and 50s
- Sex also plays a very important role in CFS, as women are two to four timesTrusted Source more likely to be diagnosed with CFS than men
- It may be triggered by some genetic mutations and certain virus and toxins
- A weakened system
- Hormonal imbalances
- Genetic predisposition
- Environmental factors
- Muscle pain
- Frequent headaches
- Multi-joint pain without redness or swelling
- Frequent inflammatory disease
- Tender and swollen lymph nodes in your neck and armpits
- Feeling un-refreshed after a night’s sleep
- Chronic insomnia
- Other sleep disorders
- Loss of memory
- Reduced concentration
- Orthostatic intolerance (going from lying or seated to standing positions causes you to light-headed, dizzy, or faint)
- Dizziness when standing up
- Problems with thinking and memory
- The person may find the subsequent challenging:
- Making decisions
- Focusing on details
- Thinking quickly
- Remembering things
- Bananas: Bananas are a decent source of potassium, fiber, and carbohydrates. this mix of carbohydrates and fiber provides a protracted lasting source of energy.
- Almonds: Whole almonds are rich in nutrients like fats, fiber, and protein. Both protein and fat provide a sense of fullness and may help increase energy levels.
- Kale: Kale could be a leafy green vegetable rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and iron.
- Red blood cells within the body contain iron. This mineral is important for carrying oxygen round the body for cells to use as energy. For this reason, low levels of iron can cause a scarcity of energy.
- Spinach: Spinach is another green rich in iron it also high in vitamin K and magnesium Spinach and kale make a wonderful combination in salads.
- Chia seeds: Fiber is helpful for preventing glucose spikes around meal times. Rapid changes in glucose levels are another possible reason for fatigue.
- Oats: Oats are high in fiber and complicated carbohydrates. The body can easily break down refined carbohydrates and use them to supply a short-term energy boost. Sugar is one example of a refined carbohydrate.
- Sugary foods, including syrup and honey
- White bread
- Baked goods
- High caffeine drinks
- Heavily processed foods, like potato chips
- Avoiding skipping meals
- Eating a day or morning snack, like a couple of almonds, if energy levels dip
- Sticking to recommended daily calories intakes
- Staying hydrated with water or other nutritious drinks
- BRODLEY SYRUP– Brodley syrup contains Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis ), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare),Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra),etc. This syrup mainly acts as anti-depressant and reduces the stress level. It boosts power memory and increases the blood flow to the brain. Brodley syrup also acts as an anti-oxidant and increase the retention power & beneficial in chronic fatigue syndrome.
Recommended dosage- Take 2 teaspoonful twice a day.
- RASAYAN VATI – Rasayan vati is herbo-mineral ayurvedic formulation, which is 100% natural. Rasayan vati contains various herbs such as Aswagandha, Shilajeet, Amla, Kesar, Musali, Shatavar, Brahmi Abhrak Bhasam, Swarn Makshik Bhasam, Yashad Bhasam, Mukta pisti, Praval pisti, Jaiphal, Vang Bhasam, Dalchini, Javitri, Gokhru, Kaunch Beej, Saunth, Mirch, Pipli, Amla, Kesar, Manjith, Anant Mool, Brahmi, Musali, Swarn Vang, etc. These ingredients show antioxidant, aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, immuno-modulator properties. These tablets provide good results in General debility, Psychological disorders, and improves immunity.
Recommended dosage- Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
- STRESS CARE TABLET– Stress care tab contains Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Sarpgandha (Rauwolfia serpentina), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi). Stress care tab acts as a brain tonic. It also acts on anxiety, depression . It calms down the brain and thus relieves the stress.
Recommended dosage- Take 1 tablet twice a day with normal water.
- ACTIVE PLUS TABLET- Active plus Tablet is a pure herbo-mineral formulation prepared from best quality of herbs. This tablet is best for person mental and physical health, also helps to boost up the immunity. The herbal ingredients present in these tablets are used to maintain person’s health and refreshes the mind and body. These tablets improves digestion, eliminates constipation, stress, nourishes brain, acts as antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, etc.
Recommended dosage – Take 1 tablet twice a day with normal water.
- RE ACTIVE POWDER– Re active powder consists of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera),Safed musli(Asparagus abscendens), Vidarikand (Puerania tuberosa), Shudha shilajeet(Asphaltum punjabianum), Kaunch beej (Mucuna pruriens). Re active powder maximize stamina. It provides extra bone strength, maximize anabolic activity. It also maximizes muscle growth and power.
Recommended dosage- Take 1 teaspoonful with milk twice a day.