- Celiac disease is an system problem, or an “autoimmune disorder.”
- Coeliac disease is caused by gluten proteins found in wheat
- Inflammation and shortening of the villi lining the limited intestine
- If you’ve upset, eating gluten triggers an response in your intestine. Over time, this reaction damages your small intestine’s lining and prevents it from absorbing some nutrients The intestinal damage often causes diarrhea, fatigue, weight loss, bloating and anemia, and will lead to serious complications.
- There’s no cure for upset apart from most of the people, following a strict diet can help manage symptoms and promote intestinal healing.
- When the body’s system overreacts to gluten in food, the reaction damages the tiny, hairlike projections (villi) that line the small intestine. Villi absorb vitamins, minerals and other nutrients from the food you eat.
- If your villi are damaged, you can’t get enough nutrients, no matter what quantity you eat.
- Genes combined with eating foods with gluten
- Infant-feeding practices
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Gut bacteria might contribute
- Sometimes upset becomes active after surgery, pregnancy, childbirth, infection or severe emotional stress.
- Type 1 diabetes
- Down syndrome or Turner syndrome
- Autoimmune thyroid disease
- Microscopic colitis (lymphocytic or collagenous colitis)
- Addison’s disease
- Weight loss
- Bloating and gas
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Anemia, usually from iron deficiency
- Loss of bone density (osteoporosis) or softening of bone (osteomalacia)
- Itchy, blistery rash (dermatitis herpetiformis)
- Mouth ulcers
- Headaches and fatigue
- Nervous system injury, including numbness and tingling within the feet and hands, possible problems with balance, and cognitive impairment
- Joint pain
- Reduced functioning of the spleen (hyposplenism)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chronic diarrhea
- Swollen belly
- Pale, foul-smelling stools
- Failure to thrive for infants
- Damage to solid substance
- Weight loss
- Short stature
- Delayed puberty
- Untreated, disorder can cause:
- Bone weakening
- Lactose intolerance
- Nervous system problems
- DETOX PREMIUM POWDER: These are herbal-mineral sachet especially designed for the ulcerative colitis patients. The various ingredients used for the formation of these sachets are prawal pishti, shukta pishti, Giloy satv, kehrva pishti, Jahar Mohra pishti, sutshekhar ras, shankh bhasma, kamdudha ras, moti bhasma that in combination provide good relief on the signs and symptoms of ulcerative colitis patients.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.
- ULCER HEAL TABLET: Ulcers are caused when the colon becomes inflamed and there is a formation of ulcers on the inner lining of the colon. the largest intestine is affected rather than the small intestine. these are painful, swollen, and leads to fullness and a perpetual feeling of going to pass stools. Ulcers heal tablets of CAC protect the endothelial layer, cure ulcers, and restores body metabolism.
Recommended Dosage : Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water 30 mins after a meal.
- KUTAJA GHAN VATI: It is an herbal formulation that is safe without any side effects. It is prepared from ingredients like Kutaj, Shankh bhasma, & Musta. These ingredients help to treat chronic diarrhea associated with ulcerative colitis. It is also helpful in ama digestion i.e. removal of toxins from the body, rectal bleeding, colon inflammation and abdominal cramps.
Recommended Dosage : Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water 30 mins after a meal.
- STOP BLEEDING TABLETS: CAC stop bleeding tablet is a pure herbal formulation that acts as an anticoagulant in nature. it helps to stop or reduce heavy bleeding. when there is bleeding, the body forms clots to stop the bleeding. in some of these clots leads to bleeding after breakage. therefore stop bleeding tablet helps in stopping the clots from breaking and thus reduce the excessive unwanted bleeding. these tablets have anti-inflammatory, pain killer, anticoagulant properties. It also pacifies pitta doshas and helps in detoxification of rakta dhatu (blood tissue).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with plain water after meal.
- PURAN PACHAK: Puran Pachak is a herbo-mineral Syrup of 200 ml and is Purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC Puran Pachak syrup helps in Digestion, Supports the Digestive system, and Maintains the doshas in our body. It also helps to remove out impurities or ama from the body. This syrup reduce the Acidity, Detoxify the blood and also Supports the body health. It shows Antacid, Digestive, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Expectorant, and Antioxidant properties. This syrup is made up of pure ayurvedic herbs such as Mulethi, Saunf, Vasakha, Ajwayan, Prpati etc. that helps to maintain the Digestive system and in the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
- DIGESTION SUPPORT TABLET: This tablet is unique blend of best digestive herbs like kutaz chal, bilav, dhania, mustak, shankh bhasm, piper mint, and dadim that maintain natural Ph balance in the stomach and aid digestion of all types of food. The herbs present in this control acidity, gas, flatulence and constipation.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
- SHEET DHARA SYRUP: This herbal syrup is prepared from ingredients such as ajwain satav, mushak kapoor, peppermint, etc that naturally relieve the symptoms like bloating, blenching, nausea, vomiting, feeling of discomfort, etc. The regular use of this herbal syrup neutralizes the high acid content, reduces abdominal pain, & cramps.
Recommended dosage: Take half teaspoonful of this syrup in half a cup of water.
Drink this mixture twice daily on an empty stomach.