Cystitis is an inflammatory condition of urinary bladder it comes under upper UTI i.e urinary tract infection. Cystitis may be either acute , interstitial or chronic. Bacteria living harmlessly on the skin or in the bowel enter the urethra and bladder or can also happens with naturally occuring bacteria in the body that become imbalanced and cause infection leads to inflammation . cystitis does not always occurs due to infection . certain unhygienic practice and some medicines cause inflammation. Treatment depends on the cause of cystitis.
- Bacterial cystitis: when bacteria enters your bladder through the urethra and irritate and cause inflammation of the bladder walls.
- Drug-induced cystitis: Some drugs can irritate the bladder when they exits the body and cause cystitis.
- Radiation cystitis: Radiation therapy can reduce size of tumors, kill cancer cells, but it also damage healthy cells. Radiation that affects pelvic region can cause cystitis .
- Foreign body cystitis: when a person receives treatment which require catheterization , stent, or other endoscopic instruments uses bacteria may enter the urethra through these unsterile practices .
- Due to some medical conditions : like kidney stone , diabetes , enlarged prostate ,spinal injuries
- Escherichia coli.
- Proteus mirabilis
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus
- Group B streptococci
- S. saprophyticus
- Frequency of micturition
- Cloudy or blood mixed urine
- Back and abdominal pain
- painful sexual intercourse
- sensations of bladder fullness or urge to urinate after you’ve emptied your bladder
- nausea , vomiting , fever with chills
- drink plenty of water , fluids
- avoid caffeinated drinks like tea , coffee etc .
- don’t hold urine
- wear cotton undergarments and loose fitting clothes
- using a lubricant during sex
- emptying the bladder completely
- Cranberries juice
Ayurvedic medication :
- CAC UTI CARE TABLET :is a herbo-mineral tablet of 650 MG and is a purely ayurvedic formulation. CAC UTI Care tablets are 100% safe and natural. It helps to treat the root cause of disease naturally without having any side effects. UTI Care Tablets helps to treat Urinary tract infections along with the diseases related to kidney, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra. This tablet contains pure herbal ingredients which are Yavakshar (Hordeum vulgare), kalmi Shora (Pottasium nitrate), Naushadar (Ammonium chloride), Swarna Gairik (Red ochre), etc. UTI Care Tablets are also beneficial in kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, Renal colic, burning sensation or pain during micturition, Hypertension.
DOSAGE: Take one tablet twice a day with normal water.
- DETOX PREMIUM POWDER :It is purely a herbal formulation that helps to reduce inflammation and burning sensation caused due to UTI infection. It has an anti-inflammatory action. It also helps to remove toxins due to its antioxidant properties. It comprises of Moti Pishti, Parwal Pishti, Shukta Pishti, Giloy Satav, Kamdudha Ras, Jahar Mohra, Akik Pishti, Gandhak Rasayan, Tal Sindoor, Shankh Bhasma, Sutshekhar Ras, Sudhyog Tab, Shwet Parpati, Yavakshaar. It has an antibacterial action and provides cooling and calming effect to the body.
DOSAGE: Take one sachet twice a day with normal plain water.
- SHEET DHARA: It is pure herbo mineral ayurvedic formulation which works on doshas of the body especially pitta doshas. It mainly consists of herbs like Ajwaion, Kapur (camphor) and Mint leaves that provide a cooling effect and helps to reduce burning sensation during micturition. it also controls mood swings, bloating and nausea.
DOSAGE: Take 1/2 or 1 teaspoon of sheet dhara twice daily empty stomach.
- GOKSHURADI GUGGUL TABLET : CAC Gokshuradi guggul is a pure herbal formulation used in ayurvedic treatment of urinary infections and kidney disorders. It acts as a diuretic and hence improves the functioning of the kidney. It is helpful in diseases like urinary tract infection (burning sensation in the urine), kidney stones, osteoarthritis, difficulty in micturition, gout (raised uric acid), etc.
DOSAGE: 1- 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
- Trikatu Syrup : Trikatu syrup is pure ayurvedic formulation comprises of mainly three herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), & Marich (Piper nigrum). the main function of trikatu syrup is it removes excess of Kapha doshas and supports the respiratory system, help to reduce body weight and hence detoxifies the body. it has anti-inflammatory , analgesic and antioxidant properties. It boosts metabolism and works in dysuria, painful micturition, and reduce inflammation of the kidney occurs due to any diseases. It is free from chemicals, additives, colors and fillers.Dosage: 2 tsp twice daily before a meal.