- Erysipelas might be a skin infection it is a type of cellulitis which affects deeper tissue
- Erysipelas only affects the upper layers of the skin.
- The most common cause is streptococcal bacteria, especially Streptococcus pyogenes.
- The affected an element of skin take touch.
- Erysipelas mostly affect the face, inflammation also involved legs almost 70- 80% of cases.
- Rash also appear on the arms or trunk.
- Erysipelas begins with minor trauma sort of a bruise, burn, wound, or incision.
- Swollen and glossy
- Warm and tender to the touch
- Blisters in severe cases
- Sharp edges between the affected area and unaffected skin
- Red streaks above the affected area
- Can turn purple or black in severe cases
Erysipelas develops when bacteria enter the skin through cuts or sores.
Skin injuries that increase the chances of developing erysipelas include:
- Cuts to the skin
- Bed sores
- Insect or animal bites
- Wounds from surgery
- Other conditions can even increase the likelihood of a private getting erysipelas. These don’t always affect the skin directly, and include:
- Veins and lymphatic vessels not working as they need to
- Poorly controlled diabetes
- Circulation problems
- Weakened system
- Venous diseases (for example, eczema)
- Prior injuries
- Prior episodes of erysipelas
- Surgical wounds
- Skin sores
WHO IS AT INCREASED RISK OF CELLULITIS AND ERYSIPELAS?
- Compromised system: People with a weakened system
- Having a cut, burn or wound on the skin
- Certain conditions and skin diseases/disorders
- Other risk factors for cellulitis erysipelas also include obesity, intravenous drug use, alcoholism, insect bites and history of cellulitis.
- Examining visible symptoms such as sores, blisters, or raised skin rashes.
- Blood test The blood test may show:
- High levels of white blood cells (indicating tissue damage or bacterial infection)
- High levels of C-reactive protein (indicating inflammation)
- Presence of bacteria
- Chronic leg swelling
- Septic shock
- Infective heart valves
- Post-streptococcal glomerulonephritis (a kidney condition that affects children)
- Repeated episodes of the infection
- Wash hands
- Use alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Moisturize your body
- Avoid scratching your skin.
- Applying cold packs to relieve discomfort
- Elevating your legs to reduce swelling
- Dressing the wound
- Physical therapy in the late stages of recovery.
- DETOX PREMIUM POWDER: This is a herbo-mineral preparation that contains ingredients like Parwal Pishti, Giloy satv, Shukta Pishti, Kamdudha Ras, Gandhak Rasayan, etc.
Parwal Pishti: This Pishti reduces inflammation, flaking, itching of the skin. The Pishti is composed of natural coral calcium processed with rose water.
Shukta Pishti: It helps to balance the Pitta dosha in the body. All signs and symptoms related to Psoriasis patients are managed with this article.
Giloy Satv: This satv is prepared from the herb Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and analgesic properties of this herb deal with psoriasis easily.
Kamdudha Ras: This herbal-mineral classical preparation balances Pitta dosha in the body.
Gandhak Rasayana: This herbal preparation is used since ancient times for all types of skin disorders.
Tal Sindoor: It contains ingredients like Shuddh parad, Aloe vera, Gandhak, etc that relieve redness in psoriasis patients.
Akik Pishti: This Pishti reduces all types of Pitta related disorder hence it gives good results in psoriasis.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with plain water.
- BLOOD PURIFIER SYRUP : It is ayurvedic syrup that consists of various natural ingredients such as Khadir Chall (Acacia catechu), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Harad (Terminalia bellirica), Baheda (Terminalia chebula), Amla (Emblica officinalis), etc. As the syrup purifies the blood by removing excess toxins it is very beneficial in maintaining proper circulation and improves the skin naturally.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
- SKIN CARE PLUS TABLET: skin care tablet is a pure ayurvedic formulation. It help to maintain the texture of your skin depending on the type of skin you have. It contains various herbs like Haridra khand, Panchnimb churna, Khadir chahal, Chirayta, Mulethi, Chopchini, Gandhak, Ajmoda that work very effectively on all skin types. Skin care is a blood purifying tablet. It cools and detoxifies the blood, increase blood circulation of the skin. It minimizes the blemishes, lighten sun tan, delay ageing of skin and heal skin problems.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
- PANCHATIKTA GHRITA GUGGULU: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is an ayurvedic preparation mainly used for skin diseases. This tablet contains pure herbal ingredients such as Nimba(Azadirachta indica), Patola(Cucumis acutangulus), Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia), Vasa(Adhatoda vasica), etc. This tablet promotes detoxification and rejuvenation. Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu tablet is a natural source of anti – oxidant. It promotes engender vibrant and healthy skin.
Recommended Dosage –Take 1 tablets twice a day with normal water.
- KIWI FACE CREAM: Kiwi cream is selected potent Ayurvedic herbs, to provide smoothness, suppleness and radiance to the skin. Wheat germ oil is used as a carrier for herbs because of its supreme penetrating qualities and ability to carry actives of herbs, deep into the skin. This rich textured massage balm comes in an eco-friendly, reusable glass jar. Use this emollient emulsion as a massage balm on the face, to deeply nourish dehydrated skin.
Recommended Dosage– Apply to the affected area twice daily.