Along with being a mouth freshener, fennel is a treasure trove of many properties. Stomach, periods, cough and even beneficial fennel is very beneficial in increasing eyesight.Fennel is also found in dietary fiber which boosts metabolism and also increases the digestion power of the body.
Along with being fragrant, fennel is rich in many medicinal properties. Fennel contains beneficial elements like calcium, sodium, iron, potassium. If your periods are not regular, then take 1 teaspoon fennel with lukewarm water every morning on an empty stomach. This will also cure all stomach related diseases. People who have the problem of constipation, it is also removed by the consumption of fennel.
Here, we will know about Benefits of Fennel seeds for Weight loss.
Fennel Seeds for Weight Loss:
While the aroma and sweet taste of fennel enhances the taste of sweets and drinks like thandai, fennel seeds are consumed after meals due to its digestive properties. Fennel is also very much liked as a good mouth freshener.
Whereas, fennel is also used as a spice in many types of vegetables, food dishes like parathas and pickles. But, did you know that fennel seeds can also help you in weight loss?
Ways to consume fennel for weight loss:
Actually, there are many such elements in fennel that act as diuretic. That is why, by consuming fennel, the dirt and toxic elements accumulated in the body come out through urine. The metabolic rate of the body is also boosted due to the exit of toxins and the process of weight loss also gets faster.
Now, if you want to know that how its consumption can benefit in the direction of weight loss, then read here some methods which are very popular among weight loss people.
Why fennel is considered helpful in weight loss?
Chewing fennel leads to the formation of a large amount of saliva in the mouth. With this, teeth are cleaned and digestion is also boosted. At the same time, dietary fiber is also found in fennel, which boosts metabolism and also increases the digestibility of the body. Both these physical activities are considered helpful in the process of weight loss. That is why; people also consume fennel water to reduce their weight.
- In Ayurveda and home remedies, medicines are often made into powder formed and then consumed in various ways.
- Fennel can also be consumed in the same way. For weight loss, fennel seeds are roasted and ground with equal amounts of roasted cumin and carom seeds.
- Grind a little fenugreek seeds (roasted) powder, add sugar candy and black salt to taste and store this mixture in a container.
- It can be consumed at night before sleeping or in the morning with empty water.
- This method is counted among the easiest tips for weight loss because, in this way, fennel can be consumed very easily and it has also proved effective for many people.
- Every night before sleeping, mix 2 teaspoons of fennel seeds and a pinch of turmeric powder in half a liter of water and keep it covered.
- The next day, boil some water in the morning and evening and consume this herbal tea.