- Leucorrhea may be a condition where there are inflammation and discharge of the tissue layer located within the feminine genital tract.
- This discharge is noted because the white discharge. This condition can arise as a results of a pathological reason or thanks to the unhygienic conditions of the genital organs. the color and consistency of the discharge can vary from time to time.
- It can from time to time be thick and at other times viscid. the sort of infection determines the existence or absence of foul smells.
- In a normal case, the white discharge can occur before or post a woman’s menstruation period. Under Ayurveda, this condition is noted as ‘Swet pradar’. it’s brought on about the aggravation of Kapha Dosha.
- Sexual intercourse that’s unprotected
- Nutritional deficiency
- Poor maintenance of hygiene in intimate areas
- Any injury to the cervix or the other a part of the feminine genital system during pregnancy.
- Infection of the tract
- Fungal or bacterial infections
- Vaginal irritation because of the insertion of contraceptive devices
- A birth control device employed by the partner that causes irritation.
The following symptoms suggest that you simply can be stricken by leukorrhea:
- Foul-smelling discharge
- Pain within the stomach or cramps
- Itching sensation
- Pain within the lumbar region and calves.
- Itchiness within the genital area
- The looks of spots on the patient’s undergarments
- Revolting smell
- Issues with digestion
- Dark circles under the eyes
This condition is prevented by following the measures.
- Having a healthy diet
- Maintaining good personal hygiene.
- Taking care while using contraceptives
- Avoid the intake of heavy, oily, fried, spicy, and sour foods
- Don’t take tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks, and also avoid non-vegetarian food.
- Chewing betel nuts after meals also shows goods results.
- Maintain proper hygiene and wash undergarments with an antibiotic solution, you need to dry the undergarments under the sun.
- Avoid watching or reading the stuff which stimulates sexual feelings.
- If there is an excessive discharge, you should avoid sugar or any sweet items like pastry, custard, ice cream, and all other sweet dishes.
- Avoid hot and spicy foods
Ayurvedic medication believes in treating the body, mind and spirit as an entire. It aims at the start first with the underlying cause.
- Under Ayurveda, you may be likely given herbs like Shatavari and ashwagandha. The person with leucorrhea may use these herbs or consume them within the style of juice to enhance the condition
- Ayurveda also suggests you maintain a correct diet. The patient tormented by this condition should avoid consuming spicy and fried food. it’s also recommended that the patient doesn’t be an empty stomach for much too long. Sour food items like curd and pickles are not recommended
- In terms of lifestyle, the patient should ensure to guide a life empty any stress or worries. Hygienic measures should be taken in any respect times
- Increase your fluid intakes like soup, water, juice, and even milk. Fluids help to scrub out the toxins from the within
- Also, ensure to extend the consumption of fibre and nutrients within the style of fruits and vegetables
- Leucorrhea in time can severely damage the nutrient plasma that’s located within the vaginal tract. Therefore, it’s important that this condition isn’t left untreated. Ayurveda is an efficient type of treatment for this condition; completely barren of side effects.
- DETOX PREMIUM POWDER: Detox premium powder is prepared from ingredients like parwal pishti, shukta pishti, jahar mohra pishti, akik pishti, giloy satv, & tal sindoor. These all ingredients in combination reduce excessive white discharge from the vagina, pain during micturition, abdominal cramps, itching, & fatigue, etc. It also vitiates the kapha dosha and eliminates the toxins (ama) from the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water
- LEUCO CARE TABLETS: Leuco care tablets mainly treat vaginal discharge, foul smell, painful conditions, fatigue, etc associated with leucorrhea. The main ingredients present in it are Kukkutandwaka bhasma, Mochras, Supari, Nagkesar, Ashok, Gond katira, etc that is good for leucorrhea patients. It is specially formulated to treat leucorrhea.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water.
- RAJA PRAVARTINI VATI: Raja Pravartini Vati is one of the wonderful classical herbal medicines that has been used in Ayurveda since many ages for the treatment of amenorrhea (primary & secondary) and scanty bleeding. It treats all types of women’s health issues. It works mainly on the uterus and ovaries that helps to stimulate the ovulation and corrects the ovarian functions. The uses of these tablets are beneficial in treating signs and symptoms related to Leucorrhea.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water
- STRI POSHAK CAPSULES: Stri Poshak Capsule is a special Ayurvedic preparation for women. These capsules play a vital role in bringing harmony in your body functioning from within. These capsules are herbal and are very effective for treating various health issues related to women. These provide strength to the female reproductive organs.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily with normal water.
- WOMEN CHAMPION SYRUP: Woman Champion is a pure herbal and ayurvedic formulation that is an effective tonic for women and helps to maintain their health. It balances all the doshas of the body and it also maintains the hormonal levels. It has Lodhra, Manjishta, Ashok chaal Punarnava, Shatavar, Bala, Daruharidra, Nagarmotha present in it that help the women in symptoms like mood changes, stress, headache and pain.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonfuls twice daily.