Natural Treatment for Frozen Shoulder : Nowadays, the problem of stiffness in the shoulders has also started increasing a lot. In many people, along with pain in the shoulders, stiffness also starts. In some people, this problem starts when they wake up in the morning. However, having arthritis, spondylitis or cervical spondylitis can also cause stiffness in your shoulders for most of the time. Ignoring it for a long time can lead to increased shoulder pain and stiffness. It is believed that this problem is seen more in women after menopause. Lack of iron, calcium and vitamins also sometimes causes joint pain, which can lead to stiffness in the shoulders. However, shoulder stiffness can also be removed by trying many home remedies. For this you can also resort to exercise and physiotherapy. Let us know about some home remedies to remove stiffness of shoulders.
Lemon and Rock Salt
Sometimes your shoulders become stiff in this way, due to which you may also have trouble moving your hands. When this happens, take hot water. Add lemon juice and a small amount of rock salt to it. The properties found in rock salt help you get quick relief from stiffness and unbearable pain in the shoulders. For this, mix these two in hot water and massage your shoulders with a cloth. This will give you quick relief.
Cold compresses and cold therapy are considered an effective home remedy to relieve stiffness of the shoulders or any part of the body. For this, put a few pieces of ice in a good and strong thick plastic bag. After this, rub it on your shoulders or massage it. Avoid applying ice cubes directly to the skin. Cold therapy provides quick relief from stiffness, burning and pain in the shoulders. You can do this daily for 10 to 15 minutes.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Alkaline properties are found in apple cider vinegar. Rubbing it on your shoulders reduces the stiffness of your shoulders. Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties. Which are also helpful in removing swelling of the shoulders. For this you have to apply apple cider vinegar on your shoulders. If you want, you can also drink it by mixing it in hot water. It is a storehouse of anti-oxidants. By applying this you will feel the difference in no time.
Turmeric is also considered very effective for relieving stiffness. For this, prepare a paste by mixing lemon and salt in turmeric. Now massage this paste by applying it on your shoulders. With this, in a short time turmeric will pull your pain and remove the stiffness in the shoulders. However, drinking turmeric mixed with milk is also considered very effective for this. This makes your muscles flexible.
You can use heat therapy to relieve stiffness in the shoulders. For this, you have to compress the hot water bag by keeping the hot water bag on your shoulders. If you do not have this bag, then fill a strong bottle with hot water and roll it by placing the bottle on the shoulders. Due to this your muscles get relief as well as stiffness of the shoulders is also removed quickly.
Massage is a better and easy home remedy for stiffness in the shoulders. To remove stiffness in the shoulders, put a few drops of any essential oil on your shoulders and massage it in circular motion. With massage, the muscles around your shoulders start to loosen. Along with this, the blood circulation around the shoulders also improves by doing this. Due to this, the stiffness of your shoulders gets corrected in no time.
Shoulder pain is becoming a common problem these days. Sitting for a long time, lifting heavy objects, working for a long time by bending over, sleeping on a high pillow, calcium deficiency can cause shoulder pain. Or an old injury could also be the reason for this. By the way, if the pain is persistent then it is better to see the doctor, but there are some home remedies which can get night from this pain.
- The first remedy for pain that we do at home is massage. In case of shoulder pain, you can warm mustard oil and massage it with light hands, you will get relief.
- If you have a bathtub in your house, fill it with lukewarm water. Now add two cups of rock salt to it. Sit in this bathtub for 20 to 25 minutes. If there is no bath tub, then take lukewarm water in a bucket, mix salt in it and pour it slowly on the shoulder. Rock salt is made of magnesium sulphate, which provides relief in shoulder pain.
- Make a paste by mixing two spoons of turmeric powder with one spoon of coconut oil. Rub this paste on the shoulder muscles and then let it dry. When it dries, wash the area with warm water. Turmeric milk also gives relief in pain.
- Due to smoking, the circulation of blood in the body is not done properly, due to which many parts of the body start feeling pain. If you quit smoking on time, you will get relief from shoulder and back pain.
- Fill a plastic bottle with warm water and apply it to the painful area for ten to fifteen minutes. You can compress yourself with a hot water bottle two or three times a day.
- To remove any kind of pain in the body, you should massage lavender oil. This oil relaxes the muscles. And this oil eliminates any kind of swelling and pain. Add a few drops of lavender oil to your bath water and let it sit for half an hour. This will give you relief from shoulder pain.
- Sometimes the weakness due to lack in our diet also causes shoulder pain. Therefore, you should use things containing vitamin A, calcium and protein in your food.
- Whenever you sit anywhere, sit straight. Never sit leaning down, doing so causes more shoulder pain. Therefore, sit on the seat with the shoulders and back straight.
- Ice also gives relief from shoulder pain. That’s why you make an ice pack and keep it on the place of pain in the shoulders. For this, first of all, put ice cubes in a plastic bag. Now wrap it with a thin cloth. Keep this ice bag on your shoulder for 10-15 minutes but keep in mind that you do not apply ice directly.