CAC Instant Power offers best ayurvedic and panchakarma treatment for Tinnitus. Ringing in the ear is called tinnitus. Hearing the sounds in the ears at some point of life is normal, but repeated whistling can also be dangerous.
This problem is directly related to changes in some networks of the brain. Due to this change, the brain remains less in the state of rest and more in the state of alertness. According to a research, if you have a problem with tinnitus, then you may have an attention problem, because in such a situation your attention will be associated with tinnitus and you will be able to pay less attention to other things.
According to a report, around 360 million people i.e. 1 in 5 people all over the world are victims of this problem. It is estimated that by 2035, 15.6 million people may suffer from tinnitus. In such a situation, it is very important to get its treatment done in time, so that you can avoid deafness.
Today noise pollution is also increasing a lot. The habit of putting TV, radio, earphones / headphones in the ear has increased in people, which can affect the hearing ability. The most common problem among them is Tinnitus.
What is Tinnitus?
The problem of ringing in the ears is that when there is no sound around, a variety of sounds are heard, which come from inside your ear such as ringing, bell or whistling are heard in the ears. This is due to the damage of the ear cell. You may hear such sounds intermittently or continuously.
If it is not treated on time, then the patient can also go into depression. The person’s memory may be weak.
Causes of Tinnitus
Tinnitus can be caused by-
- Staying in a noisy place
- Noise of vehicles
- Head injury
- Side effects of medicines
- Accumulation of wax or dirt in the ear
- Ear infection
- Ear injury.
- People, who work in factories, mills, etc., are at increased risk of ear damage due to continuous hearing of loud noises.
Symptoms of Tinnitus
If you have ringing in your ears, that is, you have become a victim of tinnitus, then recognize the symptoms and get treatment immediately, otherwise your hearing may be affected.
Symptoms of this disease include –
- Whistling or ringing in the ear
- Buzzing, hissing, roaring, clicking, humming sounds in the ear.
- Tingling in the ear
- In some cases ear pain etc.
What is the Ayurvedic view for Tinnitus?
Tinnitus in Ayurveda is known as “Karnanada” which is not considered as a disease. It is just a symptom of pranavayu disturbance. Pranavayu is considered as sub-dosha of vata that usually resides in the head & maintain cerebral functions. In this condition, patient hears sounds like cymbal, kettle drum, & conch.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment for Tinnitus?
Ayurvedic treatment is the best for treating “Tinnitus” problem as it acts on the root cause. The treatment provided by Ayurveda acts on the root cause of disturbed vatadosha that maintains the symptoms very easily.
CAC SPECIAL MEDICATIONS FOR TINNITUS
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre the best healing clinic that treats tinnitus with the use of Ayurvedic medicines. This centre introduces a kit named “Tinnitus care kit” that deals with all the signs & symptoms. It contains pureayurvedic medicines that provide effective & long-lasting results.
- CAC Rasayanvati is herbo-mineral ayurvedic formulation, which is 100% natural.
- Rasayanvati contains various herbs such as Aswagandha, Shilajeet, Amla, Kesar, Musali, Shatavar, Brahmi AbhrakBhasam, SwarnMakshikBhasam, YashadBhasam, etc.
- These ingredients show antioxidant, aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, immuno-modulator properties.
- These tablets provide good results in General debility, Psychological disorders, and improve immunity.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water after a meal.
2.Kapha Detox Powder:
- Kapha Detox Powderis herbo-mineral sachets which are purely Ayurvedic formulation.
- These sachets mainly balance Vata and KaphaDoshas. It is a good Expectorant, expels phlegm from lungs, relieves exhaustion, and provides energy.
- It is a mixture of some ayurvedic ingredients containing talisadichurna, abharakbhasam, godantibhasam, lakshmivilas rasa, yashtimadhuchurna, tankan bhasma, kaphketuras.
- These ingredients have an antitussive and mucolytic property which help in loosening the mucus accumulated in the chest and makes it easy to cough out.
- This is very effective in chronic cough, cold, whooping cough, bronchitis, wheezing, asthma, sore throat, epistaxis & other respiratory problems.
- This herbal powder also relieves congestion of nose and chest.
- It also cures body aches, anorexia, and loss of sensation of tongue, indigestion, burning sensation in palms and feet and temperature.
Dosage: Take one sachet twice a day with normal plain water.
- Garlic Capsules:
- CAC Garlic capsules are herbal and purely ayurvedic formulation.
- It is used in diseases related toheartand blood systems.
- It balances all the three doshas of body i.eVata, Pitta, Kapha and maintain healthy balance of these doshas.
- It is very effective for high cholesterol, diabetes and in high lipid levels.
- It is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and immuno modulator.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water after meal.
- Trikatu Syrup:
- Trikatu syrup is pure ayurvedic formulation comprises of mainly three herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiberofficinale), Marich (Piper nigrum).
- The main function of trikatu syrup is it removes excess of Kaphadoshas and supports the respiratory system, helps to reduce body weight andhence detoxifies the body.
- It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties.
- Most hearing loss conditions are due to vatadoshas, vata vitiation can result in damage to the auditory nerve and nerve ending, which leads to defective hearing problems.
- Trikatu syrup balances the Vatadosha, and provides strength to nerves.
- It is free from chemicals, additives, colors and fillers.
Dosage: 2 tsp twice daily before a meal.
- Nerve up Tablet:
- It is a pure herbo-mineral formulation which helps to balance the vatadosha.
- It acts as a nervine stimulator and also reduces Kaphadoshas.
- It mainly acts on the central nervous system. It contains natural ingredients like Shudhakuchla, Shudhashilajeet, Abhrakbhasma, Pravalpishti, Shankhbhasma etc.
- These contain natural Vatahara properties and helps in curing Vata diseases.
- It speeds up physical and mental processes. It helps in stiffness, inflammation, swelling and general weakness.
- It deals with the ringing, clicking, buzzing, hissing, humming, roaring sounds.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water after meal.
- Anutailam is the wonderful Ayurvedic nasal oil that is a very effective remedy for allergies, sinusitis, headache, etc.
- This herbal oil has both the lubricating and cooling effect.
- It cleanses and moistens the mucous membranes, kills bacteria and fungi, thin mucus and stimulates its flow, shrinks swelling in the mucous membrane of the sinus.
- Anutailam is very refreshing and can be used for mental fatigue also.
- The base oil of AnuTailam is Sesame oil and other ingredients like– Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhizaglabra), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Brihati (Solanumindicum), Chandan (Santalum album), Mustaka (Cyperusrotundus), etc.
- It possesses anti-bacterial properties and eliminates the excess mucus from the nasal cavity and balances adequate secretion of mucus.
Recommended Dosage – Put 2 drops of Anutailam 3 times a day in each nostril.
What is the Panchakarma Treatment for Tinnitus?
Along with the Ayurvedic treatment, Chandigarh Ayurved Centre also introduces a few Panchakarma therapies that will deal with all the signs & symptoms related to tinnitus. The different procedure related to panchakarma therapies are mentioned below in detail:
The medicated oil is inserted into the nostrils to balance & calm the Pranavayu that is responsible for the tinnitus.
In this procedure, the massage of your head is done with medicated oil to calm the pranavayu in the body that is responsible for the tinnitus.
In this procedure, warm medicated oil is applied drop wise in each ear. It calms the vatadosha in the ear.
The oil that is put in one ear is allowed to remain for five to ten minutes after that it is cleaned. After that, the same is done in the next ear.
In Gandush medicated oil is withhold in the mouth for a certain period of time. In kawala, gargaling with medicated oil is done to strengthen the nerves of ears & eyes. It maintains the aggravated vatadosha in the body.
Healthy Tips & Lifestyle
In tinnitus condition, you should keep your diet & lifestyle both healthy. So follow some simple tips that are mentioned below in detail:
1) Include fresh vegetables & fruits in your diet. Avoid stale food items as it is not good for health.
2) Drink plenty of water.
3) Avoid food items that increase vatadosha in the body such as white rice, potato, yam, brinjal, capsicum, ladyfinger, etc.
4) Do perform yoga poses such as pavanmuktasana, suryanamaskar, tadasana, ardhachandrasana, trikonasana, uttanasana, shasangasana, etc.
5) Perform pranayam such as swana, nadishuddhi, nadisodhana, bhastrika, sawitri.
6) Do perform meditation & relaxation such as yoga nidra&shavasana.