- Urethritis There is a feeling of pain in passing urine due to inflammation in the urethra.
- Urethritis is an infectious disease caused by bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhoeae Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma genitalium these bacteria are also the cause of diseases like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Urethritis is a sexual problem (typically sexually transmitted) that causes inflammation and irritation in the urethra. In men, semen also comes out of this tube. This bacterial disease causes frequent urination and burning sensation during urination. This problem is different from the problem of urinary tract infection.
- Urethritis causes irritation and inflammation of the urethra. It is very different from urinary tract infection although the symptoms of both these problems are similar, but they are two different problems.
- Urethritis can occur in men and women of any age.
- Urethritis can be cured in a period of two to three weeks and in severe cases even in a month. The course of your antibiotic medicine depends on the recovery period of urethritis. However, antibiotics should be consumed on a daily basis so as to miss a dose or get rid of the infection. It is not a permanent disease and can be easily cured with the help of medicines.
Symptoms of urethritis in women
- Burning during urination.
- Frequent urination.
- Trouble while urinating
- Abnormal discharge of fluids from the vagina
- Use room heater sparingly in winter or else it may cause harm to health
Symptoms of urethritis in men
- Burning during urination.
- Burning and itching problem in the front end of the penis.
- Blood in semen or urine.
- Discharge of fluids other than urine and semen from the penis.
The bacteria responsible for urethritis are sometimes also spread through unprotected sex. In such a situation, it becomes very important to have sex with safety. You can also take the following steps to
- Do not have sex with more than one partner.
- Use a condom while having sex.
- Keep getting yourself checked regularly.
- If you come to know that you are suffering from any sexually transmitted disease, then warn others by telling your problem.
- Drink more water and urinate immediately after sex.
- Anti-viral drugs can also be taken as an alternative to antibiotics. People who have severe signs of this infection usually have to take antibiotics through IV drops in the hospital.
- UTI CARE TABLET It’s a 650 mg pure herbo mineral ayurvedic formulation. it treats the root cause of diseases without any side effects. along with the UTI problem it also treats problems related to kidney, urinary bladder, urethra and ureters. it consists of ingredients like Yavakshar (Hordeum vulgare) -200 mg, Kalmi Shora (Potassium nitrate) -150 mg, Nuashadar (Ammonium chloride) -150 mg, Swarna Gairik (Red ochre) -150 mg. It removes the kidney stones, renal colic, painful micturition, hypertension, and burning sensation during the passage of urine. it has antioxidant and anti -inflammatory properties. also useful in dysuria, pelvic pain, urine incontinence, foul odor, etc
Dosage: take 1 tablet twice daily with plain water after meal.
- TRIKATU SYRUP is pure ayurvedic formulation comprises of mainly three herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), & Marich (Piper nigrum). the main function of trikatu syrup is it removes excess of Kapha doshas and supports the respiratory system, help to reduce body weight and hence detoxifies the body. it has anti-inflammatory , analgesic and antioxidant properties. It boosts metabolism and works in dysuria, painful micturition, and reduce inflammation of the kidney occurs due to any diseases. It is free from chemicals, additives, colors and fillers.
Dosage: 2 tsp twice daily before a meal.
- DETOX PREMIUM POWDER It is purely a herbal formulation that helps to reduce inflammation and burning sensation caused due to UTI infection. It has an anti-inflammatory action. It also helps to remove toxins due to its antioxidant properties. It comprises of Moti Pishti, Parwal Pishti, Shukta Pishti, Giloy Satav, Kamdudha Ras, Jahar Mohra, Akik Pishti, Gandhak Rasayan, Tal Sindoor, Shankh Bhasma, Sutshekhar Ras, Sudhyog Tab, Shwet Parpati, Yavakshaar. It has an antibacterial action and provides cooling and calming effect to the body.
Dosage: Take one sachet twice a day with normal plain water.
- GOKSHURADI GUGGULU is an herbal preparation that contains ingredients like Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), Amla (Emblica officinalis), etc. These tablets show anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive, analgesic, muscle relaxant, etc properties. These herbal tablets improves the functions of kidneys and acts as diuretic. It also gives result in urinary tract infection, difficulty in passing urine, kidney stones, excessive uric acid, etc conditions.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water.
- KIDNEY CARE CHURNA The kidney care churna is prepared from herbs like Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), & Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa). These herbs in combination show anti-inflammatory, diuretic, antioxidant, analgesic, etc properties. Kidney care churna keep all kidney function tests (serum creatinine, urea, sodium, potassium, chlorine, & uric acid), etc in normal range. The use of this churna reduces swelling in the body, remove kidney stones, deal with urinary tract infection, general weakness, & fatigue, etc related to kidney patients.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 teaspoonful twice daily with normal water.