Thyroid problem is being seen in many people nowadays. If you have thyroid problem, then there may also be a lack of iodine in your body, so you should take special care of your health in order to get rid of this disease and you do not have to face any other serious disease.
How does this problem arise?
Thyroid problem arises when thyroid gland produces more or less amount of hormones. It is noted that more women than men suffer from this disorder. Here are some home remedies that are beneficial to reduce thyroid problems.
There are two types of thyroid disorders-
What are the common symptoms?
The doctor should be seen immediately as soon as the symptoms of thyroid are seen.
- Feeling tired due to thyroid problem
- Gas problem
- Decreased sweating
- Increased Heart beat
- Sudden Weight loss or gain etc.
Thyroid problem is mostly seen in women. There are some natural remedies to get rid of thyroid problem. Thyroid problem can be reduced by adopting them.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR THYROID
People who are suffering from thyroid problems can take the help of natural remedies to deal with this problem.
Let’s know some natural remedies for healing your Thyroid gland-
- Ashwagandha is used as a medicine in Ayurveda, you can use it to avoid thyroid disease.
- It is enriched with certain compounds which boosts the immunity level and helpful in case of Hypothyroidism.
- If you consume Ashwagandha, then it can reduce your thyroid problembut you should consult the doctor if you have Hyperthyroidism.
- Using Linseed or flaxseed is also considered very beneficial for thyroid.
- Actually, if you drink flaxseed powder mixed with juice, then it gives relief in thyroid disease, in such a situation, definitely consume it.
- They are enriched with good fatty acids that are proved to be good for the heart and thyroid.
- Magnesium and vitamin B12 content is high in flaxseeds, so it helps to fight hypothyroidism.
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is considered very beneficial for health, if you use food made from coconut oil, then it can help in reducing thyroid problem.
- You can consume it by mixing it in hot water.
- It contains fatty acids that help in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Balanced use of coconut oil helps in reducing weight, increases metabolism and balances body temperature.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Which helps to protect from many diseases.
- Ginger is used as a medicine.
- It is considered beneficial in cold-cough and viral.
- Consumption of ginger can work to reduce the problem of thyroid.
- Ginger is rich in essential minerals like potassium and magnesium and helps in combating inflammation. Ginger tea is the easiest to take.
- Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It helps in balanced production of hormones.
- Helps regulate body fat, remove toxins from the body and absorb nutrients.
- Take it by mixing honey and water.
- Vitamin B:
- Vitamins help fight the causes of thyroid problems.
- The B family vitamins are essential for thyroid function.
- B12 Vitamin is very important in helping people with hypothyroidism.
- Some of the examples are eggs, meat, fish, legumes, milk and walnuts etc., if taken daily basis can help with a steady supply of B vitamins.
- Vitamin D:
- Deficiency of vitamin D can cause thyroid problems.
- The body can find it only when exposed to the sun, so take 15 minutes of sunlight daily.
- This will also improve the ability to fight diseases.
- Some foods that are rich in vitamin D are dairy products, sesame seeds, orange juice and egg yolks.
- If vitamin D levels in the body are too low, supplements will be necessary.
- Almonds are best suited for thyroid health.
- It is a good source of protein, fiber and minerals.
- Almonds contain selenium which is a thyroid healthy nutrient.
- It is also very rich in magnesium which can help to relax the thyroid gland.
- Milk and its products:
- Milk, ghee and curd are very beneficial for thyroid as they are high in calcium and iodine which is essential for proper functioning of thyroid.
- Ghee is rich in Vitamin A, E, K also it helps in balancing hormones.
- This will help in increasing the level of vitamins.
- Beans are rich in fiber, protein, essential minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in antioxidants and complex carbohydrates.
- Being high in fiber, it helps in combating constipation which is a common side effect of hypothyroidism.
- Yoga and Pranayama:
- Regular exercise is the most important thing to maintain good thyroid functioning.
- Medicines and natural remedies are fine, but should be combined with proper exercise.
- Yoga and pranayamabalances the imbalanced hormones and helps in better weight control which helps in dealing with thyroid problems.
Yoga Postures and Pranayama for Thyroid-
- Setu bandha Asana (Bridge pose)
- Sarvanga Asana (Shoulder stand)
- Ustrasana or Camel pose
- Halaasana or camel pose
- Matasyaasana or Fish pose
- Dhanurasana or Bow pose
- Bhujangasana or Cobra pose
- Ujjayi Pranayama
Note – Consult your doctor before practicing it.
CAC SPECIAL MEDICATION FOR THYROID
Heal your Thyroid naturally with the following medications-
CAC HYPERTHYROIDISM CARE KIT
- Detox Premium Powder
- Triphala Syrup
- Kanchnar guggul
- Thyroheal Tablets
CAC HYPOTHYROIDISM CARE KIT
- Thyroheal tablets
- Panchasakar Churna
- Detox Tablets
- Trikatu Syrup