- Glowing and healthy skin is something that everybody wants to have, whether it’s a male or a female but women are more concerned about their skin glow in general. for some people radiant skin is an outward sign of health.
- Healthy and glowing skin gives you inner confidence and beauty , and it is the first thing that people notice about you in first meeting. the only way for a glowing skin is a healthy skin. People can get healthy and glowing skin by making some dietary changes and by changing their own lifestyles.
- Basically, healthy skin will appear :
- Smooth, break free and without any blemishes.
- Well hydrated
- Neither too dry nor too oily
- Non- pigmented ( without no redness or inflammation)
- Healthy skin should not be taken as perfect skin because perfect skin is a myth. skin can be glowingly healthy with some normal characteristics like:
- Birth marks
- Wrinkles and fine lines on face
- Occasional blemishes
FACTORS INFLUENCING SKIN HEALTH:
- Health conditions and medications
HOW TO GLOW SKIN NATURALLY:
- Adequate water intake:
- As we all know that seventy percent of our body comprises of water and skin consists of almost 30 % of the total water content and by simply increasing our daily water intake , we can get glowing skin.
- Try to drink lots of coconut water and fresh fruit juices to keep your skin hydrated.
- The rate at which skin grows and sheds, depends upon the amount of hydration it gets
- Keeping the skin hydrated can also help in slowing its ageing process as hydration helps in maintaining the skin’s elasticity, which further helps in slowing down visible signs of premature ageing and wrinkle.
- Proper moisturizing of skin: why keeping the skin moist is necessary because too much dryness can break the skin and can become site for many skin infections.
- Protection from ultra violet rays : Wearing sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or above can prevent skin cancer .
- Getting enough sleep:
- Diet management: one should include these nutrients in their diet for healthy skin:
- VITAMIN A
- VTAMIN B2 AND B6
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
- VITAMIN E
- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
- Lifestyle changes:
- Stress plays a major role when it comes to your health, relieving stress and relaxing is usually beneficial for body health as well as tfor the mind.
- Start practicing yoga , deep breathing exercises and some asanas are very useful in making your skin healthy and glowing .
- Meditation helps a lot in relieving stress which in turn is very helpful in attaining healthy and glowing skin
HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN
- Egg white and honey : Take out the egg white and mix it with honey , apply it for at least 20 minutes and then wash it off with water. This mixture will help in the moisturization of the skin and egg white helps in tightening the skin pores.
- Turmeric face pack : take half spoon of turmeric and mix it up with one spoon of curd and aloe Vera gel and leave it for 20 minutes.
after 15-20 minutes, wash it off and see the results.
- Tea and honey combination : take 1 cup tea liquor and 1 cup rice flour with 1 tsp of honey, mix it well and apply it your face. leave the mixture for half an hour and then wash it off with clean water
- Banana and vegetable oil: take a medium sized banana and make a paste of it by mixing it with 3 table spoons of vegetable oil. Banana is a rich source of vitamins and iron and it also helps the skin to glow
- Use Aloe Vera to keep skin strong and healthy: It has healing properties and it also stimulates cell growth
- Take probiotics: Probiotics are helpful in:
- Boosting your immune system
- Improving your digestion
- Reduce bloating and inflammation in your digestive tract
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR SKIN GLOW
ü Detox Premium Powder
The sachet includes all the natural ingredients which help to detoxify the body and maintain the natural luster and glow in the skin. This herbal sachet contain various ingredients mentioned below:
- Parwal Pishti– It is an Ayurvedic medication based on Coral Calcium. Parwal pishti acts as an anti-inflammatory. It prevents from sunburn and pricking sensation in the skin after burning, etc.
- Shukta Pishti– It is prepared from the pearl oyster shell. Shukta Pishti is used in acne and skin allergy. It mainly helps to remove the patches.
- Giloy Satva– Giloy satva is ayurvedic preparation that reduces the signs of aging, dark spots, pimples, etc.
- Tal Sindoor–It purifies the blood which in turns treats the skin disorders. Tal Sindoor shows an anti – allergic properties and also used in skin irritation, itching, and improves the health of the skin.
- Gandhak Rasayana– This is a classical preparation used in itching, burning sensation, urticaria, eczema, scabies, pimples, etc.
- Kamdudha Rasa– Kamdudha Ras is an herbal-mineral ayurvedic classical medicine having SHEETA VIRYA properties. It is used in burning sensation, excessive sweating, hot flashes, heat sensation, etc.
- Sudh Yog Powder-It helps to remove patches, acne. Sudh Yog Powder helps in nourishing and moisturizing the skin. This powder promotes detoxification and rejuvenation. It helps in engender vibrant, which makes the skin healthy.
- Jahar Mohra Pishti– Jahar mohra pishti is an Ayurvedic mineral based formulation. In Ayurveda, it mainly works on pitta dosha. The main work of Jahar Mohra Pishti is to detoxify the body and maintain the luster on the face.
Recommended Dosage –Take 1 Sachet twice a day with normal water.
ü Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu:
INGREDIENTS : Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is an ayurvedic preparation mainly used for skin diseases. This tablet contains pure herbal ingredients such as Nimba(Azadirachta indica), Patola(Cucumis acutangulus), Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia), Vasa(Adhatoda vasica), etc.
- This tablet promotes detoxification and rejuvenation.
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu tablet is a natural source of anti –oxidant.
- It promotes engender vibrant and healthy skin.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablets twice a day with normal water.
ü Skin Glow Kadha :
INGREDIENTS: This herbal decoction gently and deeply cleanses the skin. It makes your skin fair and bright. The decoction is composed of dalchini, giloy, tulsi, chirata, haldi, mahaguni, bahera, etc.
- Skin Glow Decoction reduces spots, marks, and blemishes.
- It contains saffron which reduces the Melanin pigment in the skin.
- This decoction is suitable for all skin types.
Recommended Dosage – Take 10 mL twice a daily with normal water.
ü Twak Churana :
INGREDIENDS : This herbal powder is prepared from two herbs Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) & Chopchini(Smilax malabarica) that in combination reduces uneven pigmentation.
- Manjishtha mainly helps in deep detoxification and blood purification. It can also be used for hand lotion to treat dry, cracked hands, or feet.
- This herbal powder is good for dry skin, rashes, acne. It has been used in psoriasis.
- Skin Glow powder removes toxins and impurities of blood.
- This powder helps to rejuvenate and promote the longevity. It helps to open the blocked sweat pores. T
- his powder is used in infectious conditions like, eczema, pimples, and chronic skin disorders.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 teaspoonful twice a day with normal water.
ü Panchsakar Churna :
INGREDIENTS: Panchsakar Churna is an ayurvedic formulation that consists of five ingredients named as – Saindhav Lavana (Rock Salt), Swarnapatri (Cassia angustifolia), Shatapushpa (Anethum sowa), Shunti – (Zingiber officinale), Balaharitaki (Unripe fruits of Terminalia chebula). Panchsakar Churna is naturally detoxifying, thus it removes the toxins from the body.
- It relieves inflammation and useful in all types of skin problems.
- The powder has an anti – inflammatory properties due to which it can reduces the swelling.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 teaspoonful with lukewarm water at bedtime.
ü Orange Face Cream :
- Orange Face Cream makes your skin look beautiful, softer, and healthier for long duration.
- Oranges are rich in calcium, fibre and vitamin C which aid in skin exfoliation and help to dry out acne, improving the overall look of your skin.
- Orange face cream helps in drawing out all the impurities leaving a beautiful healthy glow. Natural oils present in Oranges help to moisturise skin.
Recommended Dosage – Gently apply on your face twice daily.
ü Aloe Vera Gel :
- Aloe Vera herb is well known for its medicinal properties and has multiple benefits in case of skin problems.
- The gel is made up of pure extract of aloe vera that has a mixture of rose petals in it.
- The gel has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties and also provides a
coolant effect to the skin.
- This gel provides good result in Acne or Pimples, Dry Skin, Hyper- Pigmentation, Provides natural glow to the skin.
Method of Application – Gently apply over the affected area of the skin.